As American communists, we have a singular goal shared among all comrades: the dissolution of the United States of America and the creation of a socialist state lead by a communist party.
This will take energy, education, and money. In this article, we will discuss the steps one needs to be considered the “Vanguard of the revolution.”
What is required of the Vanguard?
If you’re serious about joining the revolution, then your next step education. A vanguard member is anyone that understands the concepts of Marxism and advocates for the elevation of the communist party.
Vanguard members are expected to:
- Read - Read theory. All of our actions are guided by the works of Marx, Engels, and Lenin
- Listen - Listen to the concerns of your neighbors, family, friends, and coworkers. Understanding their concerns and needs helps you build a party for them.
- Learn - Learn tactics. Learn how to implement theory.
- Educate - Share education with others in a way they will understand. Nobody likes a showoff. Nobody will be impressed by how many books you read. You must learn to synthesize the theory you’ve read into a conveyable message.
- Agitate - In addition to educating people about socialism and communism, agitating them to action is an important step. Many people will not act as long as they feel safe. Your job is to help them realize how unsafe they really are. No matter their station in life, the police could just as easily harm them. (don’t believe me? Look at what police do to politicians and the rich)
- Infiltrate - Get involved in your local community. Become a visible and likable figure. (remember, if you’re unlikable because of your attitude or demeanor, people will not fight for your cause). Take jobs that grant you access to sensitive information.
Create a uniform
Similar to the Black Panthers, we must organize ourselves in a distinctive visual style. When you walk down the streets, we need people to understand that you are a communist at first glance. It is better if your uniform does not solely revolve around the Hammer and Sickle as this symbol would be easy to ban.
Consideration: I recommend wearing all black everything. Generally avoid colors as they are easy to identify and they will not serve you in the dark. Incorporate red bandanas worn around the neck or arm as these can be hidden quickly if you are stopped or need to otherwise disguise your intentions.
These are a simple fashion statement that reminds people we are communists - the bandana also serves as temporary protection from chemical weapons. The bandana can also be used to hide your face for anonymity.