What are the primary goals of your protest? Hint: raising awareness isn’t enough because few people care. Remember, we aren’t building an army, we’re breaking the spine of the system.
You should aim to become an expert of two, and familiar with the others. Remember, you are not the star of an action film, you are a reliable comrade who knows their task and has practiced it well.
- Disable communication - this allows advanced protestors to move with less opposition
- Remove - street cameras, speed traps, and other surveillance devices
- Overwhelm - spamming communication channels to prevent bottlenecks
- Destroy - communication grids to prevent police communication
- Disable - physically disabling communication equipment, towers, etc.
- Occupy buildings - this forces police to change from harassing people on the street to sieging their offices
- Always enter with intent - remove critical computer systems, remove tactical equipment and evidence (especially evidence that may be turned against the oppressors (firearms, bulletproof vests, etc.)
- Release protestors - we must help our comrades at all costs
- Demoralize the opposition - until police are afraid to do their jobs, we haven’t done enough
- Posting private information about police officers via flyers or stickers in your city will help people recognize that the officers are human (remember, many people think police are untouchable demigods - they are not!)
All of these objectives will be detailed further in the Tactics category below. Though these are “examples”, I encourage you to use them.