This page is heavily under construction. If you have feedback, please leave a comment or message Kyle.
Use codes when possible
Learning your local police force
Police officers are “public servants” and everyone has a right to know who they are, where they live, and what their educational history entails.
- Learn where police live
- Publicize this information through stickers and flyers. IRL (real life activities) matter much more than digital distribution. The goal is for the officers to see the information.
- Disrupt sleep patterns - keep law enforcement running ragged. This increases their likelihood of mistakes.
- ⚠️ As police become even less sensible, it is likely they will commit greater acts of terror. These terror attacks will scare some people from our cause because of personal risk and safety. We must use their terror to drive more people to our cause.
- Create a feeling of being “unsafe at home” - as police officers feel unsafe at home, they will sacrifice their home life to stay around the office feeling “safer in a group”
- Use this opportunity to familiarize your cadre with their house, belongings, and other such personal items.
- Remember, we are learning our enemy and thus invoking fear through knowledge (this is not much different than the way police raid our homes to steal our work and strike fear into our families)
- Additional useful information includes their home address, personal contact information, and the information on other people living at their residence.
- Publicize your findings - if you learn that local police have been involved in crimes or other acts against the people, be sure to post this information everywhere. Think of hotspots of activity and plaster those areas with flyers and stickers. ⚠️ Be mindful not to ruin the personal property of people sympathetic to our cause as this will only build animosity between the working class.
What the police carry?
What should you prepare?
Frozen water bottles