Feeling beat down by a world that doesn’t validate you?
- Are you eager to learn ways to survive with limited resources to help your friends, family, and loved ones in challenging times?
- Would you like to learn activism tactics that promote a future of peace and equality for all?
- Are you ready to learn gardening, soap making, restoration, and other homesteading skills?
- Most of all, are you looking for a place for progressive politics safe for the entire family?
Ready to learn gardening, soap making, restoration, and other homesteading skills?
Engage in Activism
Would you like to learn activism tactics that promote a future of peace and equality for all?
Practice Survival Skills
Are you eager to learn ways to survive with limited resources to help your friends, family, and loved ones in challenging times?
Join the Revelator Pioneer Program
Receive monthly material to inspire your crafting and survival skills. Our educational content is family-friendly and includes live and offline activities for kids! Inspired by the Soviet Young Pioneer scout troop, we want to empower our children to dream of a brighter, safer future for all peoples.
- We believe the fight for our children’s future is here. Now. Failure to act today will be too late to fix tomorrow.
- We do not advocate violence, though we do advocate learning self-defense.
- We feel betrayed by party politics. They debate our right to exist: rights to bodily autonomy and protection to express one’s identity (gender, spirituality, or otherwise)
- We strive to bring a community together that talks about our problems and shares our neighbor's concerns.
- We believe you and your children need to know basic homesteading & survival skills should our system of governance fail.
Become a Pioneer
The whole family can join the pioneer program for just $5 per month!
What are the Pioneers?
Building directly from the idea of the Soviet Young Pioneers - the Revelator Pioneers aims to install socialist values while teaching practical skills.
Don't be scared! America has been a socialist country longer than you have been alive - we're just told the word is "evil." If you're already here on the RPN site, you know that those in power use the word "evil" to oppress the poor and marginalized.
Is it a political movement?
Revelator Pioneers strive for unified activism - uniting and acting for human rights.
There is no revolution waiting in the wings. No one is covertly setting up an intel network to save you.
That is all you. And us! Together.
Everything we do is aimed at progressive rights and sustainability.
We dream of a non-violent future where we live in peace with the people and planet. The road to getting there may be a challenge, so we want to prepare you!
Learn more about
Is it family-friendly?
Though our content is not directly aimed at children, our content is geared towards working with family and friends.
We welcome single adults as well - there is no discrimination.
We advocate for marginalized rights!
We stand firmly and permanently against fascism and those that enable it.
We fight for LGBTQIA, Black, Indigenous, and People of Color rights. In addition, we advocate on behalf of those that are neurodivergent.
We stand firmly against racism, homophobia, ableism, ageism, misogyny, xenophobia, and bigotry.
- People of Color
- Oppressed Spiritual Beliefs
What is the time commitment?
But being a pioneer is about more than passive absorption. Being a pioneer is being active and engaging with work that challenges your being!
As a $5 Supporter member, you will gain access to our monthly material. You can watch or read it at any time.
What do I receive as a member?
As a $5 Supporter member, you receive access to the Revelator Pioneer lesson plan, including monthly material about homesteading, crafting, and survival.
Is there an age restriction?
For your safety and ours, we require that all minors are accompanied during their time participating in Revelator Pioneer exploration.
Are you ready to join the ranks of the Revelator Pioneers?
- How and what to debate
- Host a monthly online workshop series where kids can learn homesteading and survival skills.
- Create an online community where kids can share their homesteading and survival skills with each other.
- Organize a virtual campout where kids can learn outdoor skills like campfire cooking, shelter building, and navigation.
- Start a book club where kids read books about homesteading, survival, and activism.
- Host a monthly speaker series where kids can learn about different progressive causes and how they can get involved.
- Create a monthly newsletter with updates on the program and tips for practicing homesteading and survival skills.
- Offer a mentorship program where older kids can mentor younger ones in homesteading and survival skills.
- Host a virtual talent show where kids can showcase their creative skills related to homesteading and survival.
- Organize a community service project where kids can put their skills to use in helping their local community.
- Create a badge system where kids can earn badges for different homesteading, survival, and activism skills they learn and practice.